Lunch links: Clemson interested in leaving
May, 25, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Look, I know that you're concerned, but I'm designing t-shirts now. They're gonna be huge. Also medium and small.
- Clemson hasn't talked to any other leagues, but it would consider leaving.
- Here's what it was like to say goodbye to former WVU coach Bill Stewart at his memorial service on Thursday.
- Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman says WVU's Fiesta Bowl romp over the Sooners was the 15th worst loss of the Stoops era.
- An Iowa State football player had theft charges dropped.
- Texas receiver Marquise Goodwin did what he wanted to do at the NCAA track meet on Thursday, reports Randy Riggs of the Austin American-Statesman.
- Kansas discussed Big 12 expansion and life with two new teams at its board meeting this week, reports Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- Andy Staples of SI.com shows a few examples of some ridiculous rules in the NCAA rulebook.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12