Lunch links: Is Blackmon 'that guy?'
June, 5, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
If she's going to leave the nest, we'd prefer it's not on the back of a motorcycle.
- Justin Blackmon pled not guilty in court on Monday to his aggravated DUI charge.
- That guy Blackmon said he wasn't back in 2010? His recent actions prove he is "that guy," and he should face the stiffest penalties possible, writes John Hoover of the Tulsa World.
- Kansas added a second quarterback to its 2013 recruiting haul. He's a Kansas native.
- The Jayhawks also set a team record with a 3.0 GPA in the spring semester. Impressive stuff.
- A Kansas linebacker is transferring to Northern Iowa to play for his father.
- Want a chance to be in the new Iowa State football commercial?
- The last event Texas A&M hosted as a member of the Big 12? TCU beat Ole Miss on Monday to win the College Station Regional.
- Hey there, Morgantown.
- Oh, Big Ten.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12