Lunch links: Dana Holgorsen's rising stock
June, 21, 2012
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
St. Vincent and David Byrne are making an album together? This is a real thing that's really happening? Sign me up.
- Stewart Mandel of SI.com says Dana Holgorsen's stock has risen more in the past year than any other coach.
- K-State isn't shy about sharing its big goals for a big season in 2012, writes Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle.
- Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman lists the top five defensive seasons by a freshman at Oklahoma since 1972. And here's more on Oklahoma State, which has a dangerously low Academic Progress Rate.
- Oklahoma State grabbed a commitment from a 2013 running back from Atlanta.
- Kansas State revealed the next video in its series highlighting Bill Snyder's 16 Goals for Success. This one emphasizes daily improvement and features Collin Klein.
- Why did the Football Bowl Association hire an executive director? Colleague Ivan Maisel explains.