Lunch links: New life for Greg Davis
June, 25, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Not sure what it says about me, but this was pretty interesting. I remember it well.
- Kirk Bohls of the Austin American-Statesman catches up with former Texas offensive coordinator/punching bag Greg Davis, who has found his new lease on life at Iowa. He also writes about the Longhorn Network and reports Big 12 commissioner Chuck Neinas wants the national championship game to rotate between sites.
- With one more start, Landry Jones will be the Sooners' all-time starts leader at OU. What does that mean for his success? Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman tries to explain.
- Former Sooner Heisman winner Sam Bradford donated $500K to help with the construction of a new athletic dorm at OU.
- Athlon offers up a history lesson of TCU's relationship with the Big 12.
- Texas Tech is taking steps to prevent what happened at Penn State from happening in Lubbock.
- John Helsley of The Oklahoman warns Oklahoma State: West Virginia will be bringing some friendly fire to Stillwater this year.
- Kansas State athletic director John Currie talks playoffs with West Virginia Metro News.
- If the new national title game lands in Dallas, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State have reason to celebrate, writes John Klein of the Tulsa World.
- Oklahoma's nonconference schedule is the Big 12's best, but pretty bad outside of Notre Dame's visit in October, writes Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman.