Lunch links: TCU, WVU's new rivals
July, 2, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
What? Oh, no! It's the cops! Oh! And a ... Construction worker.
- Despite a report earlier this weekend, the Big 12 hasn't officially signed a 13-year grant of rights, reports Dennis Dodd of CBSSports.com.
- Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman ranks the Big 12 games from best to worst in 2012.
- Former KU quarterback Jordan Webb opens up about being bumped off the team by new coach Charlie Weis, and his decision to transfer to Colorado.
- Mike Casazza of the Charleston Daily Mail tracked commish Bob Bowlsby's crazy weekend welcoming two new teams into the Big 12.
- TCU's natural rival in the Big 12 is easy. Baylor, writes Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Here was the Big 12's release on TCU and West Virginia joining the league officially.
- File this under odd and random: UCLA kicker Kip Smith is transferring to Oklahoma State. The Colorado native was the No. 1 kicker in the nation in 2010.
- Former Oklahoma State receiver Justin Blackmon talked more about his DUI arrest at the rookie symposium.
- New Oklahoma signee Sterling Shepard will wear No. 3, the same number as his father.
- TCU fans are reveling in their new home after a raucous celebration, writes Tim Griffin of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman takes you behind the scenes of West Virginia's new graduate assistant, who Oklahoma State fans know well.
- Kansas picked up a cornerback for its 2013 recruiting class.
- This new NCAA Football 13 ad starring Les Miles (and RG3?) is nothing short of amazing.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12