Lunch links: West Virginia's new world
July, 3, 2012
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
First of all, you did the right thing by hiding underneath this table.
- Texas Tech quarterback Seth Doege likes what he's seeing in summer workouts, writes Nick Kosmider of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- Mike Casazza of the Charleston Daily Mail has an update on WVU's search for a media rights partner.
- Kansas State released the video to go with No. 5 on Bill Snyder's 16 Goal for Success: Be tough.
- Bob Hertzel of the Times West Virginian takes a look at the brand new world WVU finds itself in today.
- Oklahoma got a commitment from an offensive lineman from San Antonio.
- A few Longhorns are up for some awards.
- Mitch Vingle of the Charleston Gazette breaks down the sometimes unseen effects of WVU joining the Big 12.
- Texas Tech has one simple question for you: Are you ready for a Red Raiders hype video??
- Speaking of hype videos, thoughts on this one, Big 12 fans? There's a line between being courteous and lacking self-respect. This crosses it, Aggies.
- And here's Texas' answer. Please ... make it stop, people.