Lunch links: Coach's nightmare
August, 1, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Officially one month away from football, people.
- Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman talks with Oklahoma State OC Todd Monken about the QB decision and keeping the offense stable through 2012, as well as what keeps him up at night from last season.
- West Virginia's ability to recruit cornerbacks in Texas has to get better, or else, writes Mike Casazza of the Charleston Daily Mail.
- Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World takes a guess as to what we can expect from Kansas' depth chart. He also has 10 things to look for this fall camp.
- Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman tells a sad story of a promising Oklahoma lineman whose career has now ended before it really even began.
- Hope on the defensive line is on the way in the form of newcomers at Kansas, writes Austin Meek of the Topeka Capital-Journal.
- Texas offensive lineman Mason Walters has plenty of faith in both Longhorns QBs, writes Christian Corona of the Dallas Morning News. Mack Brown says prepare for Walters to emerge as a leader this year, too.
- Previewing West Virginia's showdown with Oklahoma.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12