Lunch links: Big 12 Olympic ties
August, 3, 2012
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Four more weeks and a day.
- Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman tells the gripping story of Josh Stewart's road from Hurricane Katrina refugee to Oklahoma State receiver and the family that helped get him there.
- Very cool here: Texas coach Mack Brown posted a video cheering on his receiver, Marquise Goodwin, in London competing for Team USA.
- Andrew Logue of the Des Moines Register breaks down Iowa State in advance of fall camp. No surprise here: All the attention is going to a high-profile quarterback competition. Logue also looks to the offense, which must adjust to a new face running the offense this season.
- Kansas is ready to quit talking and get to work. Rustin Dodd of the Kansas City Star breaks down fall camp for the Jayhawks. He also breaks down the task ahead of new KU defensive coordinator Dave Campo.
- Oklahoma State's offensive line depth took another hit on Thursday.
- Sporting News defends its top 25 ranking, including its placement of Kansas State at No. 6.
- Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal previews the running back spot for Texas Tech.
- The difference in conditioning was clear at Kansas' first practice of the season.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12