Lunch links: Big 12 better than the SEC?
December, 18, 2012
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
I'm allergic to sushi. Every time I eat more than 80 pieces, I throw up.
- Jeff Sagarin's computer ratings say the Big 12 was better than the SEC this year, writes Paul Myerberg of USA Today.
- West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen says Stedman Bailey is going pro after catching 23 touchdown passes.
- Randy Peterson of the Des Moines Register has 13 predictions for the upcoming year in football in the state of Iowa.
- This pretty much speaks for itself. Taiwan, you crazy for this one!
- The Dallas Morning News tells you why you need to support the Heart of Dallas Bowl.
- Texas Tech quarterback Michael Brewer consulted Johnny Manziel to get the inside scoop on his new head coach, Kliff Kingsbury. Kingsbury will be signing autographs and taking photos with fans on Wednesday night.
- Baylor has its top 10 plays of the season for the Bears. Do you agree?
- Oklahoma did the same thing with its offense and defense here, as voted on by fans. Is Oklahoma in position to nab a commitment from the nation's top receiver?
- Does Texas really need a tight end in its latest recruiting class? The Longhorns aren't filling the vacancy at running backs coach until after the bowl game. Talk about a high-interest position. Juuuuuust a little bit of talent there.
- Life is a lot different for Sam Richardson, Iowa State's new starting quarterback.
- Baylor lost an offensive line commitment this week.
- Tom Keegan of the Lawrence Journal-World breaks down the top 10 recruits in Kansas' hyped recruiting class.