Lunch links: More on Pachall's return
January, 14, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
Have you forgotten the time we played Battleship? Remember A-8?
- Could Oklahoma State mine the NFL again for its next offensive coordinator? Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman looks into the possibility.
- Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram has more on Casey Pachall's return to TCU.
- What will Oklahoma's depth chart look like next year? Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman looks into the crystal ball and forecasts.
- One of Baylor's top signees from 2012, linebacker Brian Nance, is back on campus and enrolled early for spring after a year away.
- Mike Casazza of the Charleston Daily Mail gets you caught up on the dizzying staff changes at West Virginia.
- Oklahoma finally added a defensive tackle to its recruiting class, and got a receiver, too.
- Kansas quarterback Dayne Crist did pretty well in an all-star game over the weekend.
- Oklahoma State swiped a coach from Kansas State to fill its vacancy on the defensive line.
- Another reminder that the quarterbacks in the Big 12 in 2013 could be a little lighter than usual, but do the best three in the league all reside in Stillwater?
- TCU picked up a commitment from a receiver who was once committed to Texas A&M and had a scheduled visit to Texas Tech, which he canceled.