Lunch links: Big 12 draft decisions update
January, 15, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
Oh, offseason links make me sad again. How long until the season gets here again?
- The Longhorns duo under investigation for sexual assault is back on the team, but police confirmed on Monday that the investigation is still ongoing. Mike Finger of the San Antonio Express-News has the report.
- TCU's Stansly Maponga is joining teammate Josh Boyce in forgoing their senior seasons and entering the NFL draft, reports Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Oklahoma CB Aaron Colvin is coming back to Norman, and colleague Brandon Chatmon tells you what that means.
- Is Texas getting in the mix with the nation's No. 1 running back yet again? It sure sounds like it. A banged-up Longhorn is hungry to come back after a knee injury.
- Colleague Travis Haney says Oklahoma State's going to miss Todd Monken and Texas A&M will miss Kliff Kingsbury, Texas Tech's new head coach.
- A small-school talent is looking forward to a big challenge in the Big 12 at Texas Tech.
- Oklahoma's still waiting on one of its mid-year signees to come to campus. Impressive work from the Sooners here, though, nabbing a commit from Cal.
- West Virginia earned a commitment from a juco center from Mississippi.
- Old alums aren't happy with the Sooner program. How much stock should you put into it? Berry Tramel looks back on the most high-profile comments.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12