Lunch links: Signing day links special
February, 6, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
Back in the saddle for signing day after a quick jaunt away on Tuesday. Time for some links.
- How much can we really learn from recruiting rankings?
- John Werner of the Waco Tribune-Herald writes about Baylor's big recruiting steal from TCU and Texas on Tuesday.
- West Virginia's been messing with Texas since joining the Big 12.
- A K-State administrator will help lead the new college football playoff.
- Want to know how much Texas Tech's assistant coaches are making? You're in luck, friends.
- Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle tells you about a two-way player in K-State's class who could have a big impact.
- Will Oklahoma have any signing-day suspense?
- Is Texas' class the "little class that could" in 2013? Randy Riggs of the Austin American-Statesman writes about the undersized group.
- Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman profiles the Sooners' top running back haul from Texas.
- Aaron Wimberly is a juco running back looking to shed the stigma of junior college players, writes Andrew Logue of the Des Moines Register.
- Could we see a pod system in the Big 12's future? Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman blogs about the possibility.