Lunch links: New pressure on Mack Brown
February, 11, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
Come back, Daryl!
- Kirk Bohls of the Austin American-Statesman is confused about the direction of Texas' offense and writes about a new pressure facing Mack Brown this fall.
- If there was any doubt about the direction of Oklahoma State's offense, its latest OC hire erases it, writes Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman. She also looks at other coaches like Mike Yurcich who have made the jump from small time to big time and had success.
- An early signing period for players in college football? Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops is in favor.
- Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal writes about Texas Tech's recent efforts to expand facilities.
- Tom Keegan of the Lawrence Journal-World is buying into the hype of Kansas' new defensive back recruits.
- Baylor may soon be welcoming an Australian to its offensive line.
- Randy Galloway of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram recaps an intriguing recruiting season across the state of Texas.
- Oklahoma served as a safe haven for receiver Derrick Woods after living in a rough Los Angeles neighborhood, writes Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman.
- Ray Westbrook of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal catches up with a Red Raiders legend doing some intriguing stuff off the field.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12