Lunch links: Texas' spring transformation
February, 21, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
Long past time for the Harlem Shake to go the way of the dinosaurs. (And by that, no, I do not mean people in dinosaur suits.)
- Texas is looking to speed up its offense, and that transformation begins today, writes Jimmy Burch of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Oklahoma's new offensive line coach's job on the recruiting trail gets a little easier with the OU brand behind him, writes Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman.
- I stopped by to break down the whole Big 12 heading into the spring with Ty and Dan from the Solid Verbal.
- Kansas State confirmed its long-reported hire of former player Andre Coleman as the staff's new receivers coach.
- Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune lets you in on Jake Knott's biggest question mark about this week's NFL combine.
- The Cyclones' new facilities are wowing recruits, writes Randy Peterson of the Des Moines Register.
- Could West Virginia's Stedman Bailey end up playing for the Pittsburgh Steelers?