Lunch links: Bowlsby on why 10 is best
February, 28, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
They felt the need. ... the need for sleeves.
- Commissioner Bob Bowlsby explains why there may be a desire for expansion, but there's no need for it. Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman has the report.
- Might Texas safety Kenny Vaccaro land just up the road with the Cowboys? Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News writes about the possibility.
- Texas lost starting offensive lineman Josh Cochran for the spring due to a broken leg on Wednesday. He'll be back in the fall, but it's a big loss nonetheless. He could have used the reps. Here's a cool video from the Longhorns' practice.
- Texas Tech is holding open tryouts for students on campus heading into spring ball.
- Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World has a look at KU's positions of strength in spring ball.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12