Links: Texas dips into SEC area for recruits
April, 8, 2013
By Carter Strickland | ESPN.com
David Ubben is still out globetrotting. But that doesn't mean you have to to go hungry when it comes to lunch links.
- Texas continues its big push into SEC country for recruits and grabs a defensive tackle, writes William Wilkerson of ESPN's HornsNation.
- Oklahoma quarterback David Cornwell took home MVP honors from the Elite 11, reports ESPN's Max Olson.
- Texas Tech takes its show on the road and draws more than 7,000 fans, reports Mike Graham of the Dallas Morning News.
- Kansas State lost a ton of talent from its Big 12 title team, and Dave Miller of the National Football Post takes a look at how the rebuilding process is coming.
- Baylor's new quarterback, Bryce Petty, appears to be on the road to the same type of successes the previous two Bear quarterbacks have had. In the final scrimmage of the spring, Petty was 13 of 15 for 181 yards. BaylorBears.com has the recap and all the stats.
- Iowa State has spent the spring trying to shore up its front seven and find some much needed depth at those spots, writes Luke Meredith of the AP.
- Scott Grayson of West Virginia Illustrated breaks down the Mountaineers' battle to find a new quarterback.
- TCU has the jump on the competition with one of its latest signees, writes Ben Thomas of AL.com
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12