Lunch links: Big 12 means big raise
April, 16, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
How you can help the city of Boston.
- West Virginia AD Oliver Luck provided an update on the efforts to get WVU's Tier 3 rights deal done. Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette finds all the haggling over money fun to watch.
- Get to know the voice of the Sooners, Jim Miller, a little better with this video profile.
- Kansas has suspended tight end Nick Sizemore for three games after a violation of team rules. Ian Cummings of the Lawrence Journal-World reports that Sizemore was arrested on suspicion of DUI this weekend.
- Iowa State running back Shontrelle Johnson was nicknamed "The Rabbit" early in his career. After a knee injury, he's hoping it still fits.
- Bob Hertzel of the Times West Virginian looks at two new leaders on the WVU defense.
- Yahoo Sports profiles Tony Jefferson's road to the NFL Draft in this "Dream Chasers" feature.
- Could Kansas State linebacker Arthur Brown sneak into the first round? Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle writes about the possibility.
- Iowa State fans: Some guy named Seneca Wallace is on the move to become Drew Brees' backup in New Orleans.
- Nick Kosmider of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal writes about the Red Raiders' progress along the offensive line. Tech also lost two quarterbacks from its roster.
- Receiver Tramaine Thompson is suddenly the experienced veteran for Kansas State's group of pass-catchers, writes Ken Corbitt of the Topeka Capital-Journal.
- Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram profiles TCU running back B.J. Catalon, who stepped into a big role for the Frogs when he was needed.
- Anyone want a 700% raise? New Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Mike Yurcich got one with his move to Stillwater.