Lunch links: Baylor's new world
May, 16, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
Poor OKC fans. Brutal past couple weeks.
- SI.com's Stewart Mandel has a lot of Big 12 talk in his mailbag. He says Bob Stoops has a point, and weighs in on WVU's struggles in the conference.
- Mac Engel of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram says just when TCU is done with one issue, another comes up. That's called a "trend."
- Will Parchman of the Waco Tribune-Herald writes about Art Briles keeping the quarterback machine well-oiled for Baylor.
- Texas Tech tight end Jace Amaro showed up on Mel Kiper's top 10 tight ends in the 2014 draft class.
- West Virginia's goals for Tier 3 rights bids are ambitious, writes Bob Hertzel of the TImes West Virginian.
- The Alamo Bowl could benefit big from the College Football Playoff, writes Tim Griffin of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Baylor offers up a video update on the progress it has made on the new stadium, scheduled to open in 2014.
- If you didn't know, Kansas State is having a pretty crazy season in the major sports. Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman sees it.
- Get to know Taylor Cox a little better in the "Two Minute Drill."
- Dayne Crist says goodbye KC Chiefs, hello Baltimore Ravens.