Lunch links: Gundy lawsuit update
June, 5, 2013
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Your cheek bones are even higher than my approval rating.
- Congrats to the Sooners for winning a national title in softball, but I love this pregame tribute.
- A lawsuit against Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy is going forward. The plaintiff alleges Gundy fired him from a job for wearing an Oklahoma shirt. Kelly Hines of the Tulsa World has the report.
- West Virginia receiver Ivan McCartney has a chance to save his career, writes Bob Hertzel of the Times West Virginian.
- Athlon counts down the top 10 Oklahoma teams of all-time.
- Our RecruitingNation staff guesses where the nation's top uncommitted prospects will eventually sign.
- Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman weighs in on Oklahoma State's addition of former Kansas CB Tyler Patmon.
- Dennis Dodd of CBSSports.com writes about the possibility of an eight-team playoff.
- Not Big 12 related, but this column on the National Letter of Intent from Andy Staples of SI.com is solid. Worst contract in American sports, indeed. His colleague, Stewart Mandel, writes about TCU surviving a tumultuous first year in the Big 12.
- Baylor officially announced the addition of a transfer from Boise State. His arrival was reported last month.
- Oliver Luck is looking to beef up West Virginia's strength of schedule.