Lunch links: Best Big 12 games of 2013
June, 24, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
You think people will still be using napkins in the year 2000? Or is this mouth vacuum thing for real?
- Rustin Dodd of the Kansas City Star writes from the Weis family's very personal foundation fundraiser.
- Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman says OSU-Texas is the best Big 12 game of the year.
- Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune takes a closer look at why a defensive tackle left the Cyclones, and looks at the summer development between Sam Richardson and his receivers.
- Former Texas Tech safety Cody Davis offers an update from his work with the Rams.
- How soon is too soon to be recruiting high school football players?
- Mike Casazza of the Charleston Daily Mail writes about Charles Sims' impact at West Virginia.
- Oklahoma grabbed a commit from a receiver in Tulsa over the weekend. Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman explains how his last stop in Oklahoma shaped new OU offensive line coach Bill Bedenbaugh, and looks at five newcomers who could have an immediate impact.
- Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman explains what's behind Justin Gilbert's rise over the past few months.
- Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal has a closer look at the Texas Tech running backs.