Lunch links: Weeden, Holgorsen look back
June, 26, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
So much news today. So little of it in the Big 12.
- His cousin's death serves as motivation to succeed for Iowa State defensive back Charlie Rogers. Randy Peterson of the Des Moines Register has the story.
- The Yankees want to host a playoff game (to clarify: the college football kind) at Yankee Stadium. Thoughts, K-State, West Virginia or Iowa State fans?
- Big 12 coaches tab a few unheralded players from across the league anonymously with Jeremy Fowler of CBSSports.com.
- Good column from Andy Staples of SI.com on what Kansas' new deal with ESPN could mean in the long term.
- Bruce Feldman of CBSSports.com says Oklahoma has the toughest nonconference schedule in college football.
- Anthony Slater of The Oklahoman talked with Brandon Weeden and Dana Holgorsen about their one crazy season in Stillwater.
- West Virginia offensive coordinator Shannon Dawson gives a look inside the Air Raid offense.