Lunch links: Stoops goes silent
July, 1, 2013
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
I'm not crying, it's just been raining on my face.
- Good story from Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune on the changes in the way Iowa State hands out scholarship offers.
- K-State AD John Currie is staying focused after a year of historic success in Manhattan, writes Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle.
- Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman writes about Bob Stoops' recent silence after a run of memorable offseason quotes.
- Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal breaks down the defensive line at Texas Tech.
- Building a defense will be big for West Virginia, writes Bob Hertzel of the Times West Virginian.
- Case McCoy checked in from his mission trip in Peru this summer with a blog for Texas fans.
- Former Sooner De'Mond Parker's story is a cautionary tale for players looking to leave school early, writes John Hoover of the Tulsa World. Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman breaks down the Sooners' roster position by position.
- Brady Quinn offers some insight into Charlie Weis at Kansas and Jake Heaps with Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World, who also profiles KU's new special-teams hope.
- Karl Joseph hype video from West Virginia's favorite highlights maker.
- Oklahoma State is adding a walk-on at quarterback who had impressive high school credentials but didn't get a scholarship offer, writes John Helsley of The Oklahoman.
- Steven Lassan of Athlon looks at the biggest winners in realignment.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12