Lunch links: Bob Stoops' big moments
July, 5, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
One never knows how the gastrointestinal workings of the equine are going to function.
- Good look back from John Hoover of the Tulsa World, who pegs 15 things that have shaped Bob Stoops over his career at OU. Pretty awesome idea from Berry Tramel on retiring a number and a possible on-field tribute for Oklahoma.
- Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle writes about Collin Klein's journey of trying to become an NFL quarterback.
- Two TCU games in the metroplex are among the top seven most expensive re-sale tickets in college football this season.
- Texas Tech's website offers a behind the scenes look at Kliff Kingsbury's trip to ESPN and NYC this week.
- Kansas added an offensive lineman to its 2013 team.
- Colleague Ivan Maisel looks at Texas researchers' findings on alcohol sales and an adjustment for Kingsbury's assistants.