Lunch links: Oklahoma's secret weapon
July, 9, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
- You can now study coaching science at Oklahoma State. Interesting. Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman has more with new offensive coordinator Mike Yurcich, too.
- This is amazing. Oklahoma FB Trey Millard shows off his signature move and preps for the season.
- The Des Moines Register looks through a dream Big 12 road trip for the 2013 season.
- Charean Williams of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram profiles quarterback coach George Whitfield, who's worked with a number of Big 12 quarterbacks.
- The Tulsa World counts down the Big 12's best defensive linemen.
- Brandon Bourbon has fought injuries his entire career, but is now finally his time to turn the corner? Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World looks back with the Jayhawks' running back.