Links: A look inside summer workouts
July, 11, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
Another year gone by.
- TCU should retire the No. 14 to honor Andy Dalton, writes Mac Engel of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Matt Hayes of Sporting News writes about the current temperature of Mack Brown's seat.
- In case you were wondering, literally everything is consistent in Bill Snyder's program.
- USA Today's Paul Myerberg continues his countdown with an extensive look at West Virginia.
- Former Texas quarterback Connor Brewer talks with colleague William Wilkerson about his decision to transfer. He's reportedly heard from a whole lot of good schools.
- Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman tracks a few number changes on OSU's team. The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel writes about the Sooners' favorable history with inexperienced quarterbacks.
- Michael Dailey of the Charleston Daily Mail offers a look inside West Virginia's voluntary summer workouts.
- Kansas held a Football 101 clinic for fans on Wednesday.
- Oklahoma grabbed a commit for its 2015 class.
- Tom Keegan of the Lawrence Journal-World writes about golf's impact on a new KU kicker.
- West Virginia football is officially off probation for self-imposed sanctions stemming from the Rich Rodriguez/Bill Stewart era. Mitch Vingle of the Charleston Gazette writes about the occasion.