Lunch links: The Big 12's best traditions
July, 15, 2013
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Cool stuff here.
- Chuck Carlton of the Dallas Morning News writes about the CFP's efforts to put together the selection committee.
- Dan Greene of SI.com writes about Jason Verrett's road from a tough start to becoming the Big 12's top corner.
- Former TCU quarterback Andy Dalton offers Casey Pachall some advice with Mac Engel of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Athlon looks at the Big 12's best traditions.
- The Brown Brothers, Arthur and Bryce, are back in Kansas putting on a free football clinic for kids.
- Sam Bradford looks back at the last big quarterback battle at Oklahoma with Mike Baldwin of The Oklahoman.
- Reserve linebacker Chris Payne is no longer on Texas Tech's team. Don Williams has that news and a further breakdown of the outside linebackers.
- John Klein of the Tulsa World says Big 12 quarterbacks' performance in the NFL proves the league's quality.
- Catch up with Texas quarterback David Ash at the Manning Passing Academy.
- Ryan Aber of The Oklahoman looks at Oklahoma's renewed in-state recruiting efforts.
- Baylor looks back on the top 10 moments of the past year.
- Defensive improvement is the key issue for Oklahoma State in 2013, writes John Helsley of The Oklahoman.