Lunch links: Kingsbury 'tired of talking'
July, 31, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
Officially less than one month from kickoff. K-State, Texas Tech: You're up first.
- NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah says Baylor OG Cyril Richardson is one of the most physical players in college football.
- Oklahoma State transfer defensive end Naim Mustafaa says he's heading to Hawaii. Interesting comments from Mike Gundy on the departure of DC Bill Young, too.
- Allan Taylor of WV Metro News says Clint Trickett has the inside track to winning the Mountaineers QB job.
- Kliff Kingsbury says he's tired of talking about his team and it's time to get started, writes George Watson of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- Would Oklahoma consider getting some new-age uniforms?
- Kansas running back Darrian Miller got a second chance, and he's trying to take advantage, writes Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World. The World's Tom Keegan also says focusing on Weis' recent comments isn't fair if you don't look at the positive steps the program has taken.
- West Virginia football hype video! Oklahoma State hype video!
- Oklahoma's tight ends are still rebuilding, writes Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman, who has a few Sooners notes, too and says Sam Bradford is the No. 2 OU player in the Stoops era.
- Iowa State commit Allen Lazard is rising up the ESPN 300. He's now in the top 150.
- Oklahoma had high hopes for incoming receiver Jordan Smallwood, but he's having foot surgery that could delay the start of his career.