Big 12 lunchtime links
October, 31, 2013
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
He's back, and he's still gettin' buckets.
- TCU is hoping that quarterback Casey Pachall will help the Horned Frogs receiving corps start to produce, writes Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- A scary hit had Iowa State quarterback Sam Richardson thinking about the worst case scenario, writes Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- Rodriguez Coleman has come a long way from washing laundry to a spot atop Kansas' depth chart at receiver, writes Mike Vernon of the Topeka Capital-Journal.
- West Virginia's preparation for TCU's two-quarterback attack should be easier than last week's prep for Kansas State's quarterback duo, writes Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette.
- Oklahoma State safety Shamiel Gary's decision to transfer from Wyoming has paid off in multiple ways, writes The Oklahoman's Gina Mizell.
- Looks like Roy Finch finally found a role in Oklahoma's offense, writes The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel.
- Kansas quarterback Jake Heaps has handled Charlie Weis' decision to play Montell Cozart this season well, writes Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- After a little time off, Baylor has turned its focus to Oklahoma, writes John Werner of the Waco Tribune. And the tarp is coming off in Waco.
- Kansas State snapped its three-game losing streak but there's still work to be done to become bowl-eligible, writes Joshua Kinder of the Manhattan Mercury.
- Oklahoma State heads to Lubbock knowing "there's a night and day difference, literally" when it comes to facing the Red Raiders during the day or at night in Jones Stadium, writes Krista Pirtle of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- Mack Brown is quietly saving his job, writes Teddy Mitrosilis of Fox Sports.