Big 12 lunchtime links
November, 22, 2013
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
I plan to enroll on Monday. Would anyone like to join me?
- I-35 has played a key role in Baylor's rise, writes Ben Cohen of the Wall Street Journal.
- "When you have success in losses, at the end of the day, you don't really see it," Kansas running back James Sims says in a story by the Wichita Eagle's Rustin Dodd.
- Sims will have the full attention of Iowa State's defense, writes Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- Six Kansas State starters began their career as walk-ons, writes Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle.
- The Oklahoman's Gina Mizell takes a closer look at Oklahoma State's win over Texas in a film study session.
- This isn't the Baylor of the past coming to Stillwater, writes John Klein of the Tulsa World.
- Oklahoma's bowl scenarios are coming into focus, writes The Oklahoman's Ryan Aber.
- Texas RB/WR Daje Johnson was suspended for the Longhorns' game against Texas Tech.
- Dana Holgorsen wants some improvements at West Virginia and the plan to upgrade some of the facilities is already in motion, writes Mike Casazza of the Charleston Daily Mail.
- Here are some interesting numbers regarding the Big 12 schedule and Baylor from Jeremy Fowler of CBSSports.com.