Big 12 lunchtime links
November, 25, 2013
By Jake Trotter | ESPN.com
What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? These are my two favorites, in a landslide:
- After a rough season, the Iowa State offense finally broke out, according to the Ames Tribune.
- The Mountaineers are banged up going into their season finale against the Cyclones, writes the Charleston Gazette's Dave Hickman.
- Oklahoma QB Trevor Knight showed plenty of positives in a win at Kansas State, in the opinion of the Norman Transcript's John Shinn.
- The wind was too much for Kansas State's passing game in its loss to the Sooners, according to the Kansas City Star's Blair Kerkhoff.
- The Orlando Sentinel's Matt Murschel predicts that Texas will stick with coach Mack Brown for at least another season.
- After a disappointing performance at Iowa State, the Jayhawks are shifting their focus to the Sunflower Showdown, writes the Lawrence Journal-World's Matt Tait.
- The college career of TCU QB Casey Pachall is coming to a close, reports the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Bill Hanna.
- The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel says it's time for Oklahoma State to let go of the West Virginia loss, the only blemish thus far in a spectacular season.
- Even after the loss at Oklahoma State, Baylor still has much to accomplish, writes the Waco Tribune-Herald's John Werner.
- The Red Raiders spent the off week trying to shore up their defensive line, writes the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal's Don Williams.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12