Big 12 lunchtime links
December, 11, 2013
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
In case you missed anything, here are some highlights from the final week of Big 12 football.
- Iowa State's latest commitment was on hand for the Cyclones’ win over Kansas, the coldest game in ISU history, yet wasn't deterred, writes Randy Peterson of the Des Moines Register.
- West Virginia assistant Tony Gibson played a key role in the Mountaineers landing highly regarded recruit Dravon Henry, writes Chris Anderson of the Charleston Gazette. Henry is No. 136 in the ESPN300.
- Oklahoma coach Josh Heupel was outstanding during Bedlam, writes Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman.
- The Sooners are a BCS team yet still don't know who is their quarterback, writes Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman.
- Here's a pre-bowl list of things Baylor fans should not do. The Waco Tribune's Brice Cherry provides the advice.
- Nobody on the Kansas State team has won a bowl game but the Wildcats hope to end their bowl losing streak, writes Joshua Kinder of the Manhattan Mercury.
- It's time for Mack Brown to step down at Texas, writes Max Engel of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Despite a disappointing Bedlam result, Oklahoma State is quickly selling out its allotment of tickets for the AT&T Cotton Bowl. The Oklahoman's Gina Mizell with the report.