Big 12 lunchtime links
December, 18, 2013
By Jake Trotter | ESPN.com
How long did it take you to realize this was just a model?
- TCU spent more than $31 million, fifth-most in the country, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Stefan Stevenson. The school’s $43,000 tuition figure is one of the major reasons why.
- The Dallas Morning News' Mike Graham explores what the Sonny Cumbie move from Tech to TCU means for both schools.
- Bradley Marquez's move to the slot could last a while for the Red Raiders, writes the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal's Don Williams.
- Kansas State Ty Zimmerman will be back for the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl from his ankle injury, according to the Kansas City Star's Kellis Robinett.
- Baylor QB Bryce Petty is set up well for a 2014 Heisman run, and wideout Tevin Reese is anxious for the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, according to the Waco Tribune-Herald's John Werner.
- The Oklahoman's Jenni Carlson says, bowl game stakes are high for Oklahoma and Oklahoma State, which both face off against SEC opponents.
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops describes a close relationship with Alabama coach Nick Saban. The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel wonders if any Sooners will declare early for the draft.
- OG Keyon Haughton is one of two junior-college players expected to sign national letters of intent with the Jayhawks today, according to the Lawrence Journal-World's Matt Tait.
- The Dallas Morning News updates its master list of candidates for the Texas job.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12