Big 12's lunch links
January, 23, 2014
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
Now this is a dead-on impression of Tom Brady throwing a touchdown.
- Baylor guard Cyril Richardson is among several offensive linemen who could interest the St. Louis Rams, writes Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- More facility upgrades are on the way at Kansas State, including an upgrade on the north end zone of Snyder Family Stadium, reports Kellis Robinett of the Kansas City Star.
- The Philadelphia Eagles are looking to add a safety, which means Baylor's Ahmad Dixon could spark their interest at the Senior Bowl, writes Jeff McLane of Philly.com.
- The countdown of Oklahoma State's top 13 moments of 2013 continues, courtesy of The Oklahoman's Gina Mizell.
- Kendal Thompson's transfer changed the quarterback landscape at Oklahoma, writes Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman.
- What does Charlie Strong to Texas mean for Oklahoma and Oklahoma State? Mizell takes a deeper look.
- A Q&A with Texas linebackers coach/recruiting coordinator Brian Jean-Mary, who seems thrilled to be joining Strong in Austin.
- TCU landed a safety commitment.
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
Final North Dakota State 34 Iowa State 14 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Louisiana Tech 16 4 Oklahoma 48 Final Samford 14 TCU 48 Final Central Arkansas 35 Texas Tech 42 Final Stephen F. Austin 16 20 Kansas State 55 Final 1 Florida State 37 Oklahoma State 31 Final North Texas 7 Texas 38