Big 12's lunch links
April, 28, 2014
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
Kaiden's play was the biggest one of Kansas State's spring game.
- Kansas State announced a $65 million-dollar renovation to the north end of Bill Snyder Stadium, reports Kellis Robinett of the Kansas City Star. The defense dominated KSU's spring game as the offense struggled.
- Iowa State could be counting on a well-traveled but inexperienced defensive lineman to make an impact this fall, writes Randy Peterson of the Des Moines Register.
- Baylor running back Lache Seastrunk is Under the Microscope as the NFL draft approaches, writes Frank Schwab of Yahoo Sports.
- Here's a quick Q&A with Oklahoma State defensive tackle James Castleman from The Oklahoman's John Helsley. The Cowboys are likely to have their smallest recruiting class during Mike Gundy's tenure so they have to be selective during this recruiting cycle.
- A Big 12 spring football review from Blair Kerkoff of the Kansas City Star.
- Oklahoma linebacker Jordan Evans talks about his growth on the Sooners' defense with The Oklahoman's Jason Kersey.
- A look at Texas' top-5 NFL draft disappointments.
- Texas Tech receiver Bradley Marquez is concentrating on football and putting his pro baseball career on hold in the months before his senior year, writes Tim Griffin of the San Antonio Express-News.
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
1:27 3rd Qtr West Virginia 20 2 Alabama 30 7:00 PM ET Louisiana Tech 4 Oklahoma 7:00 PM ET Samford TCU 7:00 PM ET Central Arkansas Texas Tech 7:10 PM ET Stephen F. Austin 20 Kansas State 8:00 PM ET 1 Florida State Oklahoma State 8:00 PM ET North Texas Texas
Final North Dakota State 34 Iowa State 14