Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Griffin
1. Texas Tech -- Dominant performance over Oklahoma State shows that these Red Raiders are legitimate national title contenders.
2. Texas -- BCS hopes look bright considering its favorable schedule compared to the rest of the Big 12's elite. But Texas still needs some help to qualify for its first Big 12 Championship Game since 2005.
3. Oklahoma -- Playing its best football of the season down the stretch, outscoring opponents 91-21 in the first quarter since Texas game. And the Sooners still have some serious mystique against Texas Tech at Owen Field.
4. Oklahoma State -- Defense was discombobulated by Graham Harrell, ending its BCS hopes.
5. Missouri -- Tigers can wrap up second-straight North title with victory over Iowa State and Kansas loss to Texas this weekend.
6. Nebraska -- The Cornhuskers are headed somewhere warm for a December bowl game. After the chill of the end of the Bill Callahan regime, Bo Pelini's regime is off to a good start.
7. Kansas -- How much would Mark Mangino love to spoil Texas' BCS hopes after a bitter loss in an almost identical situation four seasons ago?
8. Colorado -- Cody Hawkins' comeback and late goal-line stand against Iowa State has pumped some life back into Buffaloes' bowl hopes.
9. Baylor -- Bears will be battling sizable Aggie history Saturday in Waco. A&M has posted a 20-1-1 record in the series since 1986, but Robert Griffin never played in any of those games.
10. Kansas State -- Wildcats finish with two-game home stretch, but attention from the action on the field is diverted by coaching search.
11. Iowa State -- Stopped inches short of an upset at Colorado. Instead, Cyclones' 16-game road losing streak remains second-longest in nation behind only UAB.
12. Texas A&M -- Aggies' final home game ended with a thud as they concluded first five-loss home season in program's history with Oklahoma scoring more points than any other road opponent ever.