Thursday, December 8, 2011
Lunch links: Placing RG3 into context
By ESPN.com staff
I stopped reading after she talked about suing her book club.
- Oklahoma's Tony Jefferson didn't crack the All-Big 12 team, and he wasn't too happy about it.
- If you're unfamiliar with Cowboys Stadium, where the Cotton Bowl is played, Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle gets you acquainted.
- Even early in his career, before the rest of us knew about him, Dez Bryant saw greatness in Justin Blackmon, writes Jenni Carlson of The Oklahoman.
- The Big 12 coaches did Missouri wrong, writes Mike DeArmond of the Kansas City Star.
- David Whitley of Sporting News tells you why Robert Griffin III should win the Heisman. Jeff Miller of ESPN Dallas places Griffin's context in Baylor's program history.
- After surviving the Big 12, Cal's Zach Maynard won't be asking a lot from Texas' secondary, writes Mark Rosner of the Austin American-Statesman.
- Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World keeps you updated on the Kansas coaching search. If you've got a secret, Kansas AD Sheahon Zenger is the man to tell after this tight-lipped search.
- Dennis Dodd of CBS Sports tries to unearth a bit more of the mystery behind the National Coach of the Year, Kansas State's Bill Snyder.
- Baylor's already sold out its allotment of Alamo Bowl tickets.
- Future Big 12 member TCU lost it's co-OC, former OU quarterback Justin Fuente, who will be the head coach at Memphis.
- I didn't do this.