Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Texas' small class is officially complete
By David Ubben
Texas lost five previously committed players in its 2013 recruiting class, something that never used to be a problem for the Longhorns. But they'll finish with the Big 12's top class in 2013, featuring eight ESPN 300 signees.
Each of the following players have officially sent in their letters of intent, and here's who's heading to the 40 Acres.
- No. 17: Darius James, C, Kileen, Texas
- No. 76: Kent Perkins, OT, Dallas
- No. 113: Jake Raulerson, OT, Celina, Texas (early signing, enrolled)
- No. 119: Jacorey Warrick, WR, Houston
- No. 148: Antwuan Davis, CB, Bastrop, Texas
- No. 151: Deoundrei Davis, LB, Cypress, Texas (early signing, enrolled)
- No. 215: Jake Oliver, WR, Dallas
- No. 252: Chevoski Collins, ATH, Livingston, Texas
It's a really small class for Texas with just 15 signees after signing 28 players a year ago and 22 and 25 the previous two seasons. But the Longhorns are sitting at No. 14 in our ESPN class rankings, down a spot from where they began the day.