Big 12: Bieniemy
December, 1, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- Missouri seems to be slighted in the bowl process every year. Well, its fans are to blame, writes Jeff Gordon of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- Colorado interim coach Brian Cabral weighed in with Tom Kensler of the Denver Post on Rodney Stewart's All-Big 12 snub.
- Nebraska offensive coordinator Shawn Watson says criticisms of Taylor Martinez's sideline demeanor have been off-base, writes Brian Christopherson of the Lincoln Journal Star.
- Kalani Simpson eulogizes the Nebraska-Oklahoma rivalry at FoxSports.com.
- Tully Corcoran of the Topeka Capital-Journal hands out some entertaining end of the year awards for Kansas football.
- Oklahoma defensive coordinator Brent Venables had his laptop out scheming Nebraska on the bus ride home from Bedlam.
- Cross Air Force coach Troy Calhoun off the list of candidates at Colorado.
- But keep Eric Bieniemy's name close.
- The Big 12 three-team tiebreaker formula isn't worth fretting over, writes Robert Cessna of the Bryan-College Station Eagle.
- Police in Dallas are examining the threats made on Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe, reports Christopher Burbach of the Omaha World-Herald.
- Coaching is in Mike Gundy's blood, writes John Helsley of The Oklahoman.
- Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle examines Kansas State's bowl prospects.
- Colleague Ivan Maisel isn't buying drastic changes on Texas' staff. Expect to see Greg Davis back in 2011, he writes.
- Andy Staples of SI.com has a humorous suggestion for what Nebraska should do if it wins the Big 12 title.