Big 12: Chris Barnett
April, 15, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- Super Bowl champion and Husker alum Carl Nicks stopped by Nebraska's practice on Wednesday to make amends with Bo Pelini after Pelini banned him from Nebraska's pro day in 2007.
- Barry Switzer, Brian Bosworth, Joe Washington and Mark Clayton will be among the Sooners legends taking part in a flag football game before the spring game on Saturday.
- Kansas coach Turner Gill is impressing local high school coaches who have been given access to the Jayhawks' practices, writes Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- Nebraska's young defenders used excellent special-teams play last season as a lead-in to success on defense this spring, writes Brian Christopherson of the Lincoln Journal Star.
- Oklahoma 2011 commit Chris Barnett is having a few issues and withdrew from his current school, writes Brandon George of The Dallas Morning News.
- Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune looks at Cyclones center Reggie Stephens' road to the NFL.
- Texas Tech receiver Detron Lewis isn't happy with how his injured hamstring was handled last season.
- Oklahoma State is content with the progression of its defense, writes Brandon Chatmon of The Oklahoman.
- Colorado's assistants are back on the road recruiting, writes Kyle Ringo of the Boulder Daily Camera.
- Russ Lande at The Sporting News breaks down former Texas star Sergio Kindle.
- Texas A&M defensive lineman Adren Dorsey was arrested on assault charges Tuesday morning after an incident with an ex-girlfriend.