Big 12: Devante Davis
July, 20, 2010
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
A special thanks to the Wachowski Brothers (The Matrices) and Charlie Kaufman (Synecdoche, New York) for successfully performing inception on Christopher Nolan. I kid ... but seriously. It was great, and even though the endless line of people saying you should see it are becoming obnoxious ... you should.
- Colorado isn't sure if it's leaving the Big 12 in 2011 or 2012, but it's preparing for both scenarios, writes B.G. Brooks on Colorado's website.
- And the Buffs hope to know their plans by the end of the month, reports Natalie Meisler of the Denver Post.
- Missouri has kicked junior linebacker Tyler Crane off the team for disciplinary reasons, reports Dave Matter of the Columbia Tribune.
- Bill Haisten at the Tulsa World says 1,000 rushing yards and 600 receiving yards are reasonable goals for Cowboys running back Kendall Hunter.
- Former Kansas lineman Jamal Greene may go the NAIA route after being dismissed from the team following an arrest this spring.
- Baylor has landed two commits in three days: Spencer Drago, the nation's No. 13 offensive tackle and now Baylor's top recruit, and Devante Davis, a linebacker from Dallas.
- So this new Dick's Sporting Goods commercial starring Ndamukong Suh is pretty awesome. Click "Quarterback Hunters."
- Nebraska football radio broadcasts will stay on KFAB in Omaha through 2014.
- Texas A&M has hired Ben Martin, an offensive line coach at Merrimack College in Massachusetts, as a graduate assistant, according to the Boston Globe.
- The Dallas Morning News has five reasons to be optimistic about Texas, Texas A&M and Texas Tech this season.
- I know you want a bottle of water shaped like the University of Texas Tower.