Big 12: Herbert Anyiam
October, 15, 2009
By Tim Griffin | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Griffin
Gather round for some lunchtime tidbits from around the conference.
- The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal’s Adam Zuvanich writes about Texas Tech's challenge in containing Nebraska’s Lombardi Award semifinalist Ndamukong Suh.
- The Norman Transcript’s Clay Horning wonders why not Saturday for Oklahoma.
- Nebraska’s offense is still keeping opponents guessing, the Omaha World-Herald’s Jon Nyatawa reports.
- The Waco Tribune-Herald’s Brice Cherry reports that Baylor will be gunning for only its third Big 12 road victory since the conference was formed when it visits Iowa State.
- Kansas State coach Bill Snyder tells the Kansas City Star’s Kellis Robinette that his starting quarterback decision remains a week-to-week decision.
- Colorado's secondary is preparing to face Kansas’ sizzling passing attack, Kyle Ringo of the Boulder Camera reports.
- The Austin American-Statesman’s Randy Riggs reports that Texas A&M’s Jamie McCoy has added fullback to his resume of different positions for the Aggies.
- Kansas defensive coordinator Bill Miller tells the Kansas City Star’s Brady McCollough that he’s determined to shore up his unit’s struggles against spread offenses.
- Herbert Anyiam is blossoming as Oklahoma State’s top receiver in the absence of Dez Bryant, Brandon Chatmon of the Oklahoman reports.
- Texas’ young secondary overcame some tense early moments against Oklahoma last season, the Austin American-Statesman’s Suzanne Halliburton writes.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12