Big 12: Joseph Rnadle
January, 10, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
I suffer from a disorder called Sleep Fighting.
- Texas Tech hired Mike Jinks, one of Texas' top high school coaches, to coach its running backs, reports Blake Hurtik of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Sounds like Oklahoma State's Joseph Randle is heading to the NFL a year early.
- What will Oklahoma's receiving corps look like without Kenny Stills and Justin Brown? Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman has a look.
- Lawyers for two Texas players under investigation for sexual assault say no charges will be filed and the case is closed, but San Antonio police say the case is still under review.
- He had to take a detour through junior college, but Kansas defensive back Dexter McDonald is happy to be a Jayhawk again, writes Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- Texas Tech fans will find this interesting.
- Dana Holgorsen sounds like he's enlisting an old face to help fix West Virginia's defensive woes.
- Odd news from Oklahoma: Junior linebacker Tom Wort is declaring for the draft, though he might not be drafted. Colleague Jake Trotter explains.
- Cedric Golden of the Austin American-Statesman looks at the best and worst of the year that was across college football.
- There was a big venue and big ratings for last week's Cotton Bowl.
- From Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman: Could Oklahoma State defensive coordinator Bill Young be ready to retire after all?
- One of the nation's top receivers will announce his college decision on Jan. 17, and could be headed for the Big 12.
- Texas isn't winning at the same rate these days, but the recruiting pitch from Mack Brown hasn't changed.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/big12