Big 12: Kansas
March, 8, 2013
By Carter Strickland | ESPN.com
Still here and still picking up the slack for the vacationing David Ubben, the hardest working man in the Big 12. Enough with the plaudits, here are the lunch links.
- Texas offensive coordinator Major Applewhite is using his past transgression as a teaching tool, according to Mike Finger of the San Antonio Express-News.
- West Virginia is rebuilding and has plenty of players from which to choose, writes Greg Madia of The Daily Anthenaeum.
- It’s a boom or bust season for TCU quarterback Casey Pachall and his coach is the first to admit that, writes J.D. Moore on TCU360.com.
- Oklahoma is not going wishbone, but it is interested in having a quarterback who can be a threat to run the ball, writes SoonerNation’s Jake Trotter. Also from SoonerNation, Brandon Chatmon takes a look OU’s effort to become a more aggressive defense.
- Surely the anticipation has been killing everyone and finally the wait is over, Charlie Weis and Kansas have released their spring depth chart and the Kansas City Star has it.
- Oklahoma State’s new offensive coordinator, Mike Yurich, will put his own spin on things but expects the Cowboys still to be very prolific on that side of the ball, writes the Tulsa World’s Jimmie Trammel.
- Baylor’s offensive line will be anchored by a pair of fifth-year seniors, writes the Waco Tribune’s John Werner.
- Is Texas back to being a national championship contender? Rachel Thompson of The Daily Texan weighs in with her opinion.