Big 12: Mitt Romney
August, 24, 2012
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
If you are watching, perpetrator, just know that you are still at large.
- Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Todd Monken is a machine whose primary output is outstanding quotes, even if they don't always make sense.
- The Big 12 commish was in Lawrence on Thursday. Gary Bedore of the Lawrence Journal-World has a report from his trip.
- Meet Collin Klein: Grantland's College Football Hunk of the Week. And get to know Baylor's unique new freshman who is well beyond 20 years old.
- Kansas State receiver Tyler Lockett explains what it's like to experience a lacerated kidney.
- I stopped by the Oklahoma State blog Pistols Firing to answer a few burning questions about the Pokes.
- Austin Meek of the Topeka Capital-Journal offers a pretty interesting profile of the new man in charge of Kansas football: Charlie Weis.
- TCU receiver Josh Boyce is embracing his role as the Horned Frogs' leader, writes Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Here's the new College GameDay commercial starring the West Virginia Mountaineer. Well done.
- Oklahoma State might play SEC member Mississippi State in 2013 in Houston. Do it, guys. The more Big 12-SEC matchups, the better off college football as a whole will be. Here's a few changes on the Pokes' depth chart, too.
- If you haven't been paying attention this offseason, here are 12 players from the Big 12 to keep an eye on.
- Straight up weird stat here explains why Sooners fans should be hoping Mitt Romney ousts Barack Obama in the upcoming election.
- Bob Hertzel of the Times West Virginian doesn't sound like he's a huge fan of the way WVU's new coaches talk about defense.
- Andrew Logue of the Des Moines Register talked Iowa State linebackers with a cameo from yours truly.
- Texas receiver John Harris does a lot more than just catch balls, writes Mark Rosner of the Austin American-Statesman.
- TCU is already seeing dividends on the recruiting trail from its Big 12 membership.
- Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal digs into Texas Tech's depth at linebacker.