Big 12: P.L. Lindley
Happy New Year!
- Missouri offensive coordinator Josh Henson will face his alma mater, Oklahoma State, in the Cotton Bowl, writes Jenni Carlson of The Oklahoman.
- Oklahoma defender P.L. Lindley could see increased playing time against Alabama, writes Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman.
- OU's Sugar Bowl hopes to hinge on Alabama's mental recovery from its loss to Auburn, writes Berry Tramel of The Oklahoman.
- The Big 12 has the chance to prove itself with strong showings from OU and OSU during the final stretch of the bowl season, writes John Hoover of the Tulsa World.
- Baylor's season won't be complete without a BCS bowl win, writes John Werner of the Waco Tribune. Werner takes a closer look at how the Bears have been built into a Big 12 champion.
- BU's rise is "one of the greatest turnarounds in college football history" Bears athletic director Ian McCaw said. Chuck Carlton of the Dallas Morning News has the report.
- One West Virginia recruit hopes to make an early impact, writes Chris Anderson of the Charleston Gazette.