Big 12: Tubby Smith
March, 25, 2013
By David Ubben | ESPN.com
My bracket is garbage, but egravning is all alone in first in the Big 12 Blog Readers, with all three of his brackets.
- Texas Tech looks like it's found its answer to replacing Cody Davis at safety, and it involves a position change. Called that one. Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal has more and looks at the hubbub surrounding Kliff Kingsbury's input on uniform decisions.
- Baylor's bringing a guy to campus next year that is an absolute monster. Click at your own risk.
- Minnesota hoops coach Tubby Smith credited Texas football coach Mack Brown after the Golden Gophers' NCAA Tournament win. Brown stopped by to offer some inspirational words to Smith's team this week. Jimmy Burch of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram has the report.
- Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones says Blake Bell has the edge in replacing him this spring, writes Jason Kersey of The Oklahoman.
- Get a closer look at West Virginia's quarterback competition.
- How will Oklahoma State replace Joseph Randle? Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman looks at the Pokes' three-headed monster and writes about Mike Gundy's high expectations for a pair of second-year juco transfers.
- Could Oklahoma lineman Lane Johnson crash the top five?
- Is Texas Tech's defense coming into shape a bit more?
- Former Oklahoma quarterback Steve Davis will be buried today. Bill Haisten of the Tulsa World tells you more about what he meant to some.