Big East lunchtime links
June, 14, 2010
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Greetings from Big Ten country. Don't worry, I come in peace.
- According to The (Huntington) Herald-Dispatch, West Virginia has self-reported possible violations to the NCAA.
- Louisville will benefit if the expansion roller coaster starts to slow down, Eric Crawford writes in the Courier-Journal.
- A review of Pitt's options for expansion from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Ron Cook. Panthers coach Dave Wannstedt tells WTAE-TV that expansion is all about the money.
- Rutgers' Big Ten dream was deferred Friday, and the Scarlet Knights should get used to their current surroundings, Steve Politi writes in the (Newark) Star-Ledger.
- Former Syracuse AD Jake Crouthamel thinks the Orange will be fine when the expansion dust has settled, Nolan Weidner writes in The (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Butch Jones gears up for Cincinnati's state-wide caravans, which should help the Bearcats' recruiting efforts, Shannon Russell writes in the Cincinnati Enquirer.