Week 11: Did you know?
November, 12, 2010
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Did you know that ...
- Syracuse's Delone Carter passed Dee Brown, David Walker and Floyd Little on his way to fifth on the school's all-time rushing list last week? Carter has 2,724 rushing yards and needs 146 more to pass James Mungro for fourth place.
- South Florida's Jacob Sims became the first offensive lineman in school history to score a touchdown when he recovered a fumble in the end zone last week against Rutgers?
- Rutgers quarterback Chas Dodd is the nation's No. 3 true freshman in pass efficiency, behind UCF's Jeff Godfrey and Colorado State's Pete Thomas?
- The past three games between Cincinnati and West Virginia have been decided by a total of 11 points?
- Cincinnati is 10-2 on the Big East road since 2007 and has won seven straight league road games?
- West Virginia is seeking to avoid its first three-game losing streak in the regular season since dropping three in a row in 2003? The Mountaineers haven't lost three straight conference games since 2001.
- Syracuse and Rutgers first played in 1914 and the Scarlet Knights did not get their first win in the series until 1975, in the 10th meeting?
- South Florida is 5-0 when scoring more than 14 points?
- This week will be the first time in more than a month that USF has played on a Saturday?
- Louisville's defense has allowed just 235 total yards per game the past three games?