- Brian Bennett, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
Posted by ESPN.com's Brian Bennett
Maikon Bonani's high school coach tells the St. Petersburg Times' Greg Auman that he doubts the injured South Florida kicker will play this fall.
• Kamran Joyer wasn't the only student at his high school to have a significant number of grades changed, Jeffrey S. Solochek reports in the St. Petersburg Times.
• Louisville quarterback Justin Burke -- a former high school hotshot and NC State player -- finds himself in a battle for playing time, C.L. Brown writes in The Courier-Journal.
• Syracuse got a commitment from a Delaware running back, Donnie Webb reports in the Syracuse Post-Standard.
• Meanwhile, Brent Axe wonders why "New York's College Team" wasn't invited to play the first football game in new Yankee Stadium.
• Attention UConn tailgaters: set your alarms early. The Huskies will be playing at noon a lot this year.