- Brian Bennett, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
Posted by ESPN.com's Brian Bennett
The phase out of the Brohm family at Louisville is complete. Greg Brohm has been reassigned from his post as football operations director, C.L. Brown says in The Courier-Journal. Not a big surprise after Jeff Brohm was dumped as offensive coordinator in the offseason. Still, cutting ties with the first family of Louisville football is one of the more inexplicable developments of the Steve Kragthorpe era.
• Defensive lineman Tevita Finau has become West Virginia's own Sidd Finch, Bob Hertzel writes in the Times West Virginian.
• A receiver committed to Tennessee and then pledged to talk West Virginia recruit Barry Brunetti into joining him in Knoxville.
• Former USF signee Kamran Joyer was officially accepted into Louisville, Brett McMurphy writes in the Tampa Tribune.
• Meanwhile, an incoming Bulls freshman linebacker was arrested on a traffic charge.